Jun 19, 2011

Sketching & More Sketching

   I am officially on island time and it feels great.  The wildfire's smoke has taken over SSI and my sinuses. Thankfully, I can work on sketching indoors and watch the smoke breeze by with an iced island mocha in hand. ;-)



   Leslie and I have been busy at work going to the beach discussing ideas for the pre-fall collection, fashion news and some life lessons she's learned over the years as well. From what I've watched and listened the NANCY store would not function with out her. I can totally relate to her stories about working in a store and feeling pulled in so many directions, but we both believe its worth it in the end. We also love our bosses to death and appreciate everything they do for us. So I feel like I do fit in the company culture of  the brand Ben and store NANCY. 

"A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could"
   - Charles Erwin Wilson