Jun 17, 2011

The New Mrs. Leslie Friedman :-)


 Above is my amazing boss Leslie Buchanan Friedman who has recently got engaged and married all in one month! She is the designer for the brand ben and ben is a contemporary women's clothing line featuring jackets, blouses, pants, skirts, and dresses. I love Leslie's sense of style which is a bit of quirky and chic mixed into simplicity at it's best. I love that she is only a few years older than me, which allows me to relate to her even more. I've been picking her brain on  pros and cons of jobs in the fashion industry. She pretty much said I should deiced if I want to have a structured or unstructured job, which is soo true. I hope one day I am as half as wise as her in the fashion world and life one day. 

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean