Jul 10, 2011

It's All About The Illustrator And The Power of Patience

This will be the death of me.

 This is the first time I  had to work on my patience during my internship thus far. I have so much more respect for anyone who sits in an office all day and works on drawing flats in illustrator. Thank goodness I found out now that its not for me.  I am so grateful to have an understanding and appreciation for illustrator now but I do not think I will be doing it full time. 

I really value my time learning how to do things through listening and watching. I believe that it's part of the experience to just watch and listen to truly understand whats going on.  I feel that I have gained a wealth of knowledge on what it takes to put a line together and when to learn to have fun. My experiences with Leslie have been wonderful and I'm going to miss her terribly. I have been so blessed to be around positive and independent thinking women this whole summer. I can truly say I am a better person today from all my experiences and knowledge gained from all the people I have met this summer.

"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."
~ Ron Wild