May 15, 2011

It's that time of year again

I'm officially done with finals and my junior year of college. Crazy much? I think so.

It's that time of year again:
- Where I'm running around packing to jet off for the summer
- Trying to convince myself I'm going to the right place
- Getting everything together before I leave and trying not to stress (ha who am I kidding)

 To be honest I haven't prepared my mind mentally for Ghana. Not a single bit.  Maybe I can just jump right into it and enjoy the ride? The truth will come out soon. After my whirl wind trip to Ghana I'm traveling down to SSI for my internship for the rest of the summer. I am beyond excited about this! Who wouldn't be, really? The beach, designing clothes, meeting new people & great food.

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman